NOTICE of Workshop
City of Weston Lakes
1. Call to Order
2. Invocation and Pledge
3. Statement about public comments and public comments
4. Mayor’s comments
5. Funds will be spent from the general fund and then reimbursed from The City of Weston Lakes’ portion of CARES Act funds being held by Fort Bend County. Funds to be placed in line item Grants under Income, which may be subdivided to track fund deposits in a cohesive
manner. Funds will be expended under line item Grants in Expenditures, and may be subdivided in order to track expenditures in a
cohesive manner. Funding of the CARES Act was approved in the Special City Council meeting on June 16, 2020. Transfer Funds under the Grant Heading, Subcategory A) CARES Act from:
Representation and Celebration $2,000.00
Training, Seminars, Travel $2,000.00
Payroll Tax Expenses $2,000.00
Secretary Training $2,000.00
Website/IT Support/ISP $500
Furnishing for Meeting Room $1,500.00
Office Furniture $2,000.00
Office Security Measures $500
Moving Expense $500
Research and Development $5,000.00
Audit Fees $3,000.00
Other Engineering $18,000
Total Allocation $39,500.00
6. Review and make adjustments to the job description of City Secretary.
7. Review and make adjustments to job description of Emergency Management Administrative Assistant. Discuss job duties, hours of work, overtime, vacation and all considerations of employment.
8. Discuss the establishment of Drainage Advisory Committee as advisory board to council.
9. Consider and take action on adjournment.
CERTIFICATE: I, the undersigned, City Secretary of the City of Weston Lakes, do hereby certify that on the 18th day of June at 6:00
pm, I posted a true and correct copy of the attached and following notice of a Workshop of the City of Weston Lakes City Council to be held on Tuesday, June 22, 2020, at 4:00 PM at Weston Lakes Country Club Ballroom, which posting was done not less than three (3) full days prior to the date fixed for said meeting.
Signed Jenni McJunkin___________________________________________________________
Policy of Non-Discrimination on the Basis of Disability: The City of Weston Lakes does not discriminate on the basis of disability in the admission or access to, or treatment or employment in, its programs or activities.
The City of Weston Lakes reserves the right to adjourn into executive session at any time during the course of this meeting to discuss any of the matters listed above, as authorized by Texas Government Code Sections 551.071 (Consultation with Attorney), 551.072 (Deliberations about Real Property), 551.073 (Deliberations about Gifts and Donations), 551.074 (Personnel Matters), 551.076 (Deliberations about Security Devices) and 551.086 (Economic Development)