Here’s what you will need to make 4 oz of Thieves hand sanitizer:
- A 4 oz pump bottle
- A funnel
- A glass bowl
- A small spatula
- 1 tsp of vegetable glycerin
- 2 TB rubbing alcohol – this is what makes the hand sanitizer extra strength, must be at least 70%
- ½ cup of aloe vera gel
- 30 drops of Thieves essential oil (alternatively, you can use On Guard, Germ Fighter, or Medieval Mix)
- 5 drops of peppermint essential oil
Loving Preparation – DIY Thieves Hand Sanitizer
- Add the aloe gel, glycerin, and rubbing alcohol to a glass bowl and use the spatula to mix thoroughly.
- Next, add the Thieves and peppermint essential oil and mix them in well.
- Use the funnel to siphon the final mixture into the 4 oz pump bottle using the spatula as needed to help press it down the funnel and into the bottle. Tap the funnel to get every last drop.
- Cap the bottle closed and label for use!
To Use: Simply apply a small pump of homemade Thieves hand sanitizer into your palm and spread it evenly over your hands until completely absorbed.